Profile Picture

Newb Questions about CT 3d Head

Posted By room616oc 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
room616oc
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hi guys I am new to the community. I have some very newb questions so please bare with me. I just started using Crazytalk 8 demo. I am trying to basically make a 3d head to print it out.

1- Can I turn my CT head from a 2 image into a wire frame polygonal 3d head to use it blender?
I am at a beginning stage of learning blender. It is too difficult for me to actually draw the mesh head at this moment therefore I was thinking of using CT8 to create my custom head from my 2 images if that is possible. My goal is to make a detail 3d head to print out on 1/6 or 1/4 scale. I could not find any good tutorial to guide me all the steps. Eventually I will learn 3d modeling but to start I figure CT8 could be very helpful since that I have already create my head in CT8. 
 I would greatly appreciate it if you guys could help me with the steps that I need to make. 

Thank You Reallusion 
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Hi...

CrazyTalk 8 Pipeline doesn't export directly to 3rd party software like Blender but you can get it to Blender by sending the head first to our 3D software Character Creator 3 Pipeline. The process would involve exporting the head from CT8 as an .RLHead and then opening this in Character Creator 3 Pipeline. From there you can export in FBX format which can then be opened in Blender.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic