Profile Picture

No texture aging in CC Essential Morphs & Skin for CC3

Posted By grafikpierwszy 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
grafikpierwszy
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (206 reputation)Junior Member (206 reputation)Junior Member (206 reputation)Junior Member (206 reputation)Junior Member (206 reputation)Junior Member (206 reputation)Junior Member (206 reputation)Junior Member (206 reputation)Junior Member (206 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi, I can't seem to get the "Activate Appearance Editor" button to be active. I tried multiple "Essential Morphs" avatars like "Brawny man".
In promotional videos and screens that avatar supports that function.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
Hi...

CC3 Base characters are not currently compatible with the Appearance Editor. Support for CC3 characters is coming later in the year with new and improved options.

For now, if you wish to use the Appearance Editor you can load one of the two CC1 Base Characters from the folder below. These can then be converted to CC3 Base if you wish.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d9b2a595-1e0d-4609-909c-e0ea.png

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

grafikpierwszy
grafikpierwszy
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (206 reputation)Junior Member (206 reputation)Junior Member (206 reputation)Junior Member (206 reputation)Junior Member (206 reputation)Junior Member (206 reputation)Junior Member (206 reputation)Junior Member (206 reputation)Junior Member (206 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I don't think you understand me, I bought "CC Essential Morphs & Skin for CC3»" specially for the aging option, character I try to change it's in the video and screenshots from the feature site, why would I need an aging / texture change plugin for 100$ if it doesn't allow to age / change the models you guys show in the screenshots that sell the addon at this moment. Check the image below taken from your website: https://imgur.com/a/pcQZf3e
The option highlighted is not available for me like in other cc3 avatars(like you said), and yet you show it in the screenshots. I'm not the type of a person that gets angry easly but I paid around $3000 for software from your company and I still find myself not getting the stuff advertised.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Hi...

The screenshot you show is from Character Creator 2. The CC Essentials Morphs & Skin pack was updated for Character Creator 3 and the included characters are now CC3 Base characters. This means they are no longer compatible with the Appearance Editor. The morphs themselves are still available so you could apply the morphs to the CC1 Base character to recreate the Brawny man.

However, if you want to use the Appearance Editor with the characters from CC Essentials, you could contact Customer Support who should be able to provide you with a copy of Character Creator 2 (if you also have iClone 7) and the CC2 version of the CC Essentials pack. This will allow you to use the Appearance Editor with the Brawny character and apply the ageing effects you require.

You could then transfer the character back to CC3 for further editing and export if you wish.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
5 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
relfiroth
relfiroth
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I also have the same problem, bought the Essential Morph and Skin pack, and can't find anywhere any way to apply aging to character texture, which was advertised on the website.
I tried loading the CC1 Base_Substance, it takes 10 minutes or more to load but still does not give me anything, the Load Appearance Editor button is still disabled...

Also the website promises several characters, makeups and other templates that are no way to be found anywhere in the installation files:
https://www.reallusion.com/ContentStore/Character-Creator/Pack/CC_Essential_Morph_Skin/Gallery/contentgallery.html#Character%20Presets

At least having access to those to apply to my characters would be already a step forward, even if the skins are not editable yet
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

relfiroth (5/23/2019)
I also have the same problem, bought the Essential Morph and Skin pack, and can't find anywhere any way to apply aging to character texture, which was advertised on the website.
I tried loading the CC1 Base_Substance, it takes 10 minutes or more to load but still does not give me anything, the Load Appearance Editor button is still disabled...

If the Appearance Editor is still not active, then it is likely you are not loading the correct CC1 character. It must be one of the two shown below. Do check that the thumbnail has the circled CC1 indicator on it and not CC3. If you load one of these two avatars you should find the Appearance Editor will become active. Note: Do ensure you have selected the CC1 character in the viewport (it will then have a yellow bounding box around it).

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/4c020230-73ad-4554-aa67-a379.png

Also the website promises several characters, makeups and other templates that are no way to be found anywhere in the installation files:
https://www.reallusion.com/ContentStore/Character-Creator/Pack/CC_Essential_Morph_Skin/Gallery/contentgallery.html#Character%20Presets

At least having access to those to apply to my characters would be already a step forward, even if the skins are not editable yet

If you are looking for the avatars that come with the CC Essentials Morph & Skin pack, just go to Project > Character (Avatar) > Base > Essential Morphs in Content Manager (see below).

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ef5eb3c8-8a68-4843-af67-14a7.png

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

R Ham
R Ham
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: 13 hours ago
;-) I installed Essential Morphs today. Until I read this, I considered there might have been install problems...

"Less clicks good, more clicks bad."

Reading This Topic