Profile Picture

Where can i display the lengh of my imported video?

Posted By marcel.milohnic 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
marcel.milohnic
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hi together, i am new here and i have started my first project in iClone.
i have imported a PopVideo (with chormakey) in the virtual studio template in iClone.
In the timeline below i can only see the frame lengh (limited to 2000) Is it possible to change it into minutes and seconds. 
or other question; where can i find the information about video lengh?
greetings and thx 
hirospot
hirospot
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago

Video length shown in the Timeline is only with frame number which is design, however,
the time 00:00:00 can be shown in the time counter below the 3D View port.
You can tell the video length in the time counter by sliding the time bar to the end of video bar in the Timeline.

Please click 'Project Settings' gear button  and select 'Time' at 'Time Unit' in the Project window ②.

Fig
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/2eb278e9-81f0-4be4-a60b-1ca5.png

Thank you,
 Hiro

wires
wires
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
You can find out more about Project time settings here in the manual, this also explains how to increase the Project length.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

marcel.milohnic
marcel.milohnic
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)

hey, thanks for your help :-)
greetings Marcel
marcel.milohnic
marcel.milohnic
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

i saw that there exists an maximum lengh of each project. Is that true?
i have an newsreader filmt in greenscreen, who speaks over 30 min and i want to put him into a virtual studio....
greetings 
hirospot
hirospot
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Re: Project Settings Total Frames (Maximum Length)
The total frames goes up to 54000 frames, and time shows 14.59.59 minutes for 54000 frames.   
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d5caee7a-eb85-49a1-9891-eb65.jpg

Thank you,
Hiro

Reading This Topic