Profile Picture

Need a fully rigged G360 "Water Drop" character for new project May 2019

Posted By MMachine 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Need a fully rigged G360 "Water Drop" character for new project May...

Author
MMachine
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (123 reputation)Junior Member (123 reputation)Junior Member (123 reputation)Junior Member (123 reputation)Junior Member (123 reputation)Junior Member (123 reputation)Junior Member (123 reputation)Junior Member (123 reputation)Junior Member (123 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Greetings CTA Community,
I am in need of a fully rigged G3-360 character "Water Drop". I have some sketches of the type of character I am looking to create. 
Additionally, I would need some accessories to create male and female versions. Arms and legs should attach and be detachable as well. Need 
your quote and samples of work so please reply in this thread if you are the one who can make this happen. Garry Pye, if you are reading this and have
any time available, let me know Smile

Best,
Larry
larry@marketingmachine.net
Edited
5 Years Ago by MMachine
garrypye
garrypye
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
He Larry. I dont get tot he forum pages as often I should sorry. Just saw this. Its always easier to contact me direct via my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/garrypyeanimations/ if anyone needs me. 
Also, sorry to say I am not currently in the position of being able to take on custom work due to the high volume of work in front of me. 

Garry Pye
www.facebook.com/garrypyeanimations?ref=bookmarks

Reading This Topic