Profile Picture

Face3D Tracker App Not Opening

Posted By mcaylan00 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
mcaylan00
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
The Face3d Tracker is not opening, I tried reopening it but it keeps popping up a messaging saying "Face3d Tracker Quit Unexpectedly" 
I also installed on the mocap plug-in on my Mac but its not even on my CTA 4. At this point, this software is completely useless and I want a refund!
vidi
vidi
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
Exactly the same behavior to me.
After a billion times to try to open it, it stays open sometimes 
I also considered buying the bundle, but this is always a gamble and annoying
I have not get a answare 
https://forum.reallusion.com/411315/How-get-I-Facial-Mocap-working-

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

Edited
5 Years Ago by vidi
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Sorry to hear you have encountered issues with Motion LIVE 2D and Face3D.

Please first check that you have successfully installed the Motion LIVE 2D plug-in AND the Face3D profile. The plug-in should then show up in CTA4.

Please Note: Problems can occur if you try to install the Motion LIVE 2D plug-in and profiles while CTA4 is open. If you did this by mistake, please uninstall the Face3D profile and the Motion LIVE 2D plug-in and then reinstall ensuring that CTA4 is closed down when you do.

If you then still have problems, please contact Technical Support using the link below. They will be able to advise you further. Thanks.

https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.html

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic