Profile Picture

Trying to get hair and beards into the CC content folders...

Posted By Kimmie777 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Trying to get hair and beards into the CC content folders...

Author
Kimmie777
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I have folders of hair and beards in my computer for CC 3. 
My computer itself does not show 'pictures' of them, of course, since it does not recognize iClone files.  
So at the moment, I can't even see what I will be loading until I load it. 
How do I get those into my CC 3 content folders so I don't have to look for them each time in my computer and then guess at which one I am loading? 
Somehow I didn't have any trouble having the clothing items show up.  But the hair and beards I cannot find in my CC 3 content and I do not know how to get them into my content windows in CC 3. 
This has got to be very simple.  I'm just not pressing the right buttons to make it happen. :-P
~ Kimmie

www.TrackingJESUS.net 

--> More Information On This Bible Film Production Can Be Found At: 
www.TrackingJESUS.net/Productions 

--> Become An Early Subscriber To The 'Tracking JESUS' YouTube Channel At: 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEMx91AySc3QuF-SS_3mGQQ

AncientWire
AncientWire
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
I am unsure if this is the solution you are looking for.
When I want to save a new hair or clothing item (I haven't tried with beards yet), I put it on the character, then go to the appropriate custom tab in Character Creator and hit the + button at the bottom and my item image appears.  If I don't like the image, I can center it better or zoom in and save the item again over the first one but with a better picture.  To use it again later, it works just like adding any other item to your character.
Also I have noticed that the hair is in a different place in CC3 than it was in CC2.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/b93e7d7c-61d5-41af-b649-fcb3.jpg

Reading This Topic