Character Creator 3 Pipeline Extension install failed or canceled

Posted By aesir 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Character Creator 3 Pipeline Extension install failed or canceled

Author
aesir
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)Senior Member (424 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hello.

I have bought and installed Character Creator 3 v3.04 and also the Pipeline Extension. I installed CC3 via the Reallusion HUB.
CC3 seems to work fine, but I can not export FBX. It says I need the extension. However, I can not install the extension. I get the message "Character Creator 3 Pipeline Extension install failed or canceled".

Can I please get some insight and help?

edit: I donwloaded the Extension from the website and installed it (without usind the HUB) and it seems to work.
Edited
5 Years Ago by aesir
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
Thanks for letting us know you have been able to resolve the issue now. 

If you do continue to have problems with the Hub, please contact Technical Support using the link below and they will help you to resolve the problem.

https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.html 

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic