2D Motion Key Editor - Locks stop working

Posted By trilobite_887614 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
trilobite_887614
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (587 reputation)Veteran Member (587 reputation)Veteran Member (587 reputation)Veteran Member (587 reputation)Veteran Member (587 reputation)Veteran Member (587 reputation)Veteran Member (587 reputation)Veteran Member (587 reputation)Veteran Member (587 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hi Reallusion,

I've been working on a character in a scene for a couple of days and all the locks on the hands and feet have been working fine (which has been great) - all the while working on and replacing the character photoshop maps. Everything has been working fine. All of a sudden though when I load in an updated Photoshop file the IK locks stop working. (The orange flag disc marks have disappeared - the small icon is in closed position - the locks cannot be activated - just dead).

Is there something to watch out for with Photoshop maps?

Anything else that could stop them from working all of a sudden?

Regards
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 hours ago
Hi...

Is the problem you reported only happening with a particular PSD custom character file or have you found it happens with other characters as well?

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

trilobite_887614
trilobite_887614
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (587 reputation)Veteran Member (587 reputation)Veteran Member (587 reputation)Veteran Member (587 reputation)Veteran Member (587 reputation)Veteran Member (587 reputation)Veteran Member (587 reputation)Veteran Member (587 reputation)Veteran Member (587 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hi Peter,

I think it happens with all characters.

If you select a character in Stage Mode and then go into Composer Mode and import a PSD update from the left hand column it seems to break the character's locks on return to Stage Mode.- at least on my system it does.

The Export PSD option works fine though (no damage to locks on return) so I have been using this as the workaround to update the PSD maps.

Thanks for getting back.

Reading This Topic