Profile Picture

Problem activation pack CC3

Posted By eligriv.teso 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
eligriv.teso
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (129 reputation)Junior Member (129 reputation)Junior Member (129 reputation)Junior Member (129 reputation)Junior Member (129 reputation)Junior Member (129 reputation)Junior Member (129 reputation)Junior Member (129 reputation)Junior Member (129 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago

Hello I restt my topic, because the first time I got it mi in poll Doze(I'm idiot srry) I have a problem of activation of a pack I think because I have everything you need to work on CC3 but I can export my character for Unreal engine 4 when I use the ears of elf and other but for a random character it works. I reinstall the software reinstall the pack but nothing has settled my problem, I do not know what to do. Sadhttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/400247f7-4222-4f3a-b673-8124.jpghttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/e4384d79-7afd-4c3d-8720-11c8.jpghttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ae316c97-88f0-4fb4-956f-85e3.jpghttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/630cbe0c-0cb3-463c-84b6-d19c.jpg
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Hi...

You are getting the watermark because the CC Essentials Morphs & Skin pack is not registered in your account. Did you perhaps purchase this separately using a different account?

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

eligriv.teso
eligriv.teso
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (129 reputation)Junior Member (129 reputation)Junior Member (129 reputation)Junior Member (129 reputation)Junior Member (129 reputation)Junior Member (129 reputation)Junior Member (129 reputation)Junior Member (129 reputation)Junior Member (129 reputation)

Hi thank's for your rep
No, all licenses were activated on the same accounts and purchased on the same accounts. I reverified today if the problem was solved but nothing unfortunately. Sad As can be seen on screenshots, I can uninstall but I can not open it and it is not the trial version.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/e8b2d1c7-d24c-4be2-9468-fbbf.jpghttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f5b7ca7b-6920-4aae-9c33-f1a9.jpg

-I have two questions for can be solve my problem

1- Is it possible to reinstall all the software on my other pc without having to pay a license?

2-Would it be possible to request a refund of all software (Purchased 2 days ago) to be able to re-download them? but I'm afraid of being a "loser" because I am French and paying € to $ generates extra costs in my bank :/
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

You do not need to reinstall the software. That is not the problem. The problem is with the CC Essentials Morphs & Skin pack which isn't registered to your account.

How did you obtain the CC Essentials Morphs & Skin pack? Was it part of a bundle purchase?

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

eligriv.teso
eligriv.teso
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

I took 2 packs separately, the one with Iclone 7 and 3DX, and CC3 the Papeline edition
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

iClone 7, 3DXchange 7 and Character Creator 3 Pipeline are all registered to your account successfully. They are not the problem.

I think the problem may be that you previously had the Character Creator 3 trial version and this included some content from the CC Essentials Morphs & Skin pack. All this trial content will show a watermark.

So to remove the watermark from this content you will need to purchase either the CC Essentials Bundle or just the CC Essentials Morphs & Skin pack if you only want the morphs.

Once you have purchased the content the watermark will be removed.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

eligriv.teso
eligriv.teso
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Oh sorry I think Essencial CC was also part of the Pipeline pack. I took your second proposal (the one has $ 69 - $ 9̶9̶). I am conquered, everything works as I wanted. I will be able to finish the work I started Smile. Once again, thank you for your help and your time you gave me. Thank you so much.https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/7354e7d6-2f20-494c-a45c-c1b0.jpg
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Great to hear you have everything working now. Thanks for letting us know. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic