Profile Picture

3D view issues

Posted By lpost 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
lpost
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (109 reputation)Junior Member (109 reputation)Junior Member (109 reputation)Junior Member (109 reputation)Junior Member (109 reputation)Junior Member (109 reputation)Junior Member (109 reputation)Junior Member (109 reputation)Junior Member (109 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
For Cartoon Animator and Crazy Talk, I'm using a MacBook Pro and I can't get the Alt key + right mouse button to rotate the 3d view perspective. I'm also having issues zooming in and out. Is it different on a Mac? I'm really struggling with the tutorials (build beach scene). Any help appreciated.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
To rotate the 3D View you use the Right Mouse Button on Windows and CTRL + Mouse Click on a Mac. To Zoom in and out just roll the mouse wheel or hold the Shift key and roll the mouse wheel to get 10x speed increase in the zoom.

I hope this helps.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic