CC 3.04 fails to open

Posted By dann84 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
dann84
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (633 reputation)Veteran Member (633 reputation)Veteran Member (633 reputation)Veteran Member (633 reputation)Veteran Member (633 reputation)Veteran Member (633 reputation)Veteran Member (633 reputation)Veteran Member (633 reputation)Veteran Member (633 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Help!

My cc doesnt open.
It opens the splash screen where it starts loading the startup files
then the splash screen disappears and nothing happens
The splash screen disappears after loading/trying to load the file
 CC transformer free

anyone else getting this issue?
have reinstalled etc. iclone working fine. 

--- Laptop Specs ---
i7-8750 Octocore
16Gb Corsair Dominator
8Gb 1070 GTX
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 30 minutes ago
Hi...

Sorry to hear you are having problems starting Character Creator 3.

Here are a few things to try/check.

1. If your laptop has switchable graphics do make sure you are launching CC3 with the Nvidia GTX 1070 and not the integrated Intel graphics.

2. Update your graphics drivers to the latest available. https://www.geforce.com/drivers

3. Try right-clicking the CC3 icon on your Desktop and choose "Run As Administrator"

4. Do make sure you installed both parts that make up Character Creator 3. That is Character Creator 3 itself and the Character Creator 3 Pipeline Extension.

5. Ensure you are logged into your computer with an Administrator account. In Windows 10 you can check this by going to Start > Settings > Accounts.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

dann84
dann84
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (633 reputation)Veteran Member (633 reputation)Veteran Member (633 reputation)Veteran Member (633 reputation)Veteran Member (633 reputation)Veteran Member (633 reputation)Veteran Member (633 reputation)Veteran Member (633 reputation)Veteran Member (633 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
ok so i installed pipeline trail and now it works.

But I didnt really want to activate the pipeline trial until I was less busy, so bit sad about that
what happens when pipeline finishes? will my vanilla CC still work?

--- Laptop Specs ---
i7-8750 Octocore
16Gb Corsair Dominator
8Gb 1070 GTX

Reading This Topic