Sorry to hear you are having problems starting Character Creator 3.
Here are a few things to try/check.
1. If your laptop has switchable graphics do make sure you are launching CC3 with the Nvidia GTX 1070 and not the integrated Intel graphics.
2. Update your graphics drivers to the latest available. https://www.geforce.com/drivers
3. Try right-clicking the CC3 icon on your Desktop and choose "Run As Administrator"
4. Do make sure you installed both parts that make up Character Creator 3. That is Character Creator 3 itself and the Character Creator 3 Pipeline Extension.
5. Ensure you are logged into your computer with an Administrator account. In Windows 10 you can check this by going to Start > Settings > Accounts.