Live Face

Posted By michaellegge52 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
michaellegge52
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Okay, I did have CTA3 Pro and was able to use my iPhone X with Live Face. So now that I have CTA4 Pipeline, I can't use that anymore?  I have to buy a $150 plug in. Why isn't the old plug in still usable?  Or am I missing something? 
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

CrazyTalk Animator 3 didn't use a plug-in. The mocap functionality was built into the software.

You can still use CrazyTalk Animator 3 to record facial mocap and then transfer that data to Cartoon Animator 4 if you wish. However please see the thread below to find out why we have made mocap a separate plug-in. This explains the situation in more detail.

https://forum.reallusion.com/411267/00-Cartoon-Animator-Notification

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

drunkensailorco
drunkensailorco
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
The ENTIRE reason I purchased CTA 3 was for the mocap and I wanted CTA4 for the 3D headturns to use with - I assumed- the feature seat from 3 - mainly the motion capture.

Feeling VERY mislead about your product features and functionality right now. And don't worry I've already submitted a ticket.

Reading This Topic