Posted By Dutchottie 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

When breaking an animation clip, every frame becomes a key frame

Author
Dutchottie
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (550 reputation)Veteran Member (550 reputation)Veteran Member (550 reputation)Veteran Member (550 reputation)Veteran Member (550 reputation)Veteran Member (550 reputation)Veteran Member (550 reputation)Veteran Member (550 reputation)Veteran Member (550 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Hi,
Never had this issue before version 7.
I load up a character (CC), add a simple stock animation to it, then want to break the animation at a point to remove the ending. What happens is that a section either before, or after, or before-and-after the break is suddenly filled-up with key frames. It only happens when I break the clip NOT standing on an existing key frame. Obviously the way to workaround this is to create a key frame on the frame where I want to break, break and then remove any excess key frames.
Is this intended functionality or a bug?

I've added two screen shots. One before breaking the clip and one after.

Cheers,
Marco
Running iClone Pipeline 7.41.2525.1

animagic
animagic
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 1 hour ago
To avoid that place a Motion Layer key frame before and after the intended break point and then apply the Break.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Reading This Topic