Profile Picture

Saving Character Position

Posted By chris_823105 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
chris_823105
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I have created my animation in CT3 Pipeline. I created a New Project for each scene, so had approximately 21 different projects in total. What I need to know is... at the end of a scene when I have my character in a specific position - is there a way to save that character's position, so that I can have that be the position my character is in to start my next scene? Example: Arms up at end of scene... arms up at start of next scene (exact same position) I've tried saving the character at the end of a scene and putting it over into my custom actors, but when I put that saved character on the screen, it reverts to the "default" position. I have tried to find tutorials/manual info for this question, but am not discovering anything. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance. Oh, P.S.: I just recently acquired Cartoon Animator 4, so if what I'm asking isn't possible in CT3 Pipeline, perhaps it is in Cartoon Animator 4?

Reading This Topic