how to change the default setting on motion live 2d

Posted By stinkyu111 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
stinkyu111
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I have the latest ipad pro and the live face app … I have cartoon animator 3 and 4 … ver 3 can see the my ipad and the app works ...

but in ver 4 the ip address in wrong and when I try to clear it and put the right one …( the ip from the ipad app ) it doesn't seem to update and see it

the second thing it will not see my laptop webcam …face3d tracker show up on the decktop and I see my face on the screen and all the dots on my face ..but the status states its disconnected and there is no options anywhere to be found to change any setting it both the face3d tracker and ver 4 

I load up a g3 360 character and there is no preview highlighted because it can't see my ipad or webcam on my laptop... I did see the option to pick web cam face 3d tracker or iPhone in the drop down options for face and body ( neither one opened up the options to preview or record) 
I tried clearing the ip address and putting the right one in ...then closed the window for the plugin and opened it again just to see if it stay and it did ...but still no preview …. I restarted ver 4 and it went back to the default ip address

ver 3 can see my ipad but ver 4 can't ...I looked in ver 3 at the options to find the ip .. animation / mocap / enter ip address.... ver 4 nothing 

steve

stinkyu111
stinkyu111
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
ok I see the little red buttons on the left side and I clicked them and now it states all are connected

ok I and I then selected which one I wanted to use ( iPhone or web cam) 

and now it works 

this post is for ppl who need help to the new options lol
never mind Smile

steve 

Reading This Topic