iPhone Profile

Posted By webdefender 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
webdefender
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 days ago
I thought the package I purchased came with the iPhone profile, but it looks like it only includes the webcam profile. I can't seem to find where to buy the iphone profile and downloading the trial always fails during installation.
barrysampson
barrysampson
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (446 reputation)Senior Member (446 reputation)Senior Member (446 reputation)Senior Member (446 reputation)Senior Member (446 reputation)Senior Member (446 reputation)Senior Member (446 reputation)Senior Member (446 reputation)Senior Member (446 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Go here - https://www.reallusion.com/store/product.html?l=1&p=cta 

Click on the Add-Ons tab and the LIVE FACE (iPhone) profile is about half way down. 
brothertcoleman
brothertcoleman
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
I'm not seeing how to just purchase the Motion Live 2 and the iPhone Profile,I dont need the Face 3D profile.
Really trying to get the CTA4 Power tools Vol.1:Social Buddies ,Motion Live 2 and the iPhone Profile but I dont see Motion Live 2 as a separate purchase.
(Is that the Free Bonus: LIVE FACE Profile for Motion LIVE Plug-in,in my cart?)

Thanks

| Windows 11 64bit / iClone7 Pro / Headshot Plug-in / Character Creator v4 / Perception Neuron Profile for Motion LIVE 2D Plug-in/ CrazyTalk 8 Pipline / FaceFilter v3 PRO / Cartoon Animator 5 Pipeline/Serif DrawPlus X8 / 3DXchange 6 Pro / WidgetCast PRO / DP Animation Maker / PopVideo 3
Edited
5 Years Ago by brothertcoleman
Albert_RL
Albert_RL
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)

Group: Moderators
Hi brothertcoleman,

Currently the webcam profile(Face3D) is bundled with our Motion LIVE 2D Plugin,
however, if you have previously purchased the LIVE FACE profile for iClone you don't have to buy it again for Cartoon Animator 4.
Hence, the free bonus is for giving users the flexibility to use the iPhone profile in both 2D and 3D software.
Edited
5 Years Ago by albertwang_RL
Albert_RL
Albert_RL
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)

Hi webdefender,

May I suggest that if you would give it another try by downloading it through our hub?
https://www.reallusion.com/hub/
brothertcoleman
brothertcoleman
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)

I didn't previously purchased the LIVE FACE profile for iClone,I just have the one from CTA3 that was free,so is this all I need for CTA4 with the iPhone as shown below?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c4f7fa6e-e476-4e6b-b33f-ac6f.png
Thanks

| Windows 11 64bit / iClone7 Pro / Headshot Plug-in / Character Creator v4 / Perception Neuron Profile for Motion LIVE 2D Plug-in/ CrazyTalk 8 Pipline / FaceFilter v3 PRO / Cartoon Animator 5 Pipeline/Serif DrawPlus X8 / 3DXchange 6 Pro / WidgetCast PRO / DP Animation Maker / PopVideo 3
Albert_RL
Albert_RL
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Hi brothertcoleman,

to fit your desired workflow, you'll need all three of the applications listed below,
1. CTA4 pro/pipeline
2. Motion LIVE 2D
3. Live Face (iPhone) profile
we offer different package suites, so you don't have to buy them separately.

you can find them in the link below :
https://www.reallusion.com/store/product.html?l=1&p=cta

Live Face setup tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRKxQ-8pq-M
brothertcoleman
brothertcoleman
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Sorry I didn’t mention I had CTA4 pipeline already, what is a little confusing is the free bonus in my cart,”free Live Face profile for Motion Live Plug-in “is this not the same as Motion Live 2D?

Edited
5 Years Ago by brothertcoleman
Albert_RL
Albert_RL
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Sorry I misunderstood you,
the program your referring to isn't Motion LIVE 2D,
it's just the profile to connect the iPhone, hence you'll still need to have Motion LIVE 2D .

And the free bonus means that while you purchase this profile for 2D,
we'll give you the ability to use this profile for our Motion LIVE (3D) for free.

Basically, Motion LIVE 2D will be our middle-ware to connect the hardware to CTA,
and since each hard wares are unique in it's own way, hence the different profiles.
thom_236321
thom_236321
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I was confused too. Download the LiveFace Profile here https://www.reallusion.com/cartoon-animator/2d-facial-motion-capture/download.html#

Reading This Topic