Cartoon Animator - Notification for CTA 4.0 and Motion LIVE 1.0

Posted By Ola(RL) 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Cartoon Animator - Notification for CTA 4.0 and Motion LIVE 1.0

Author
idatreid
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I am looking to get someone to create 4 templates for me to use for an interview/interface type of program. Is there someone out there amazing at CTA4 (I have already purchased the software but time and my own technical limitations are hurting me), who would be be interested in some side work?
Idatreid@gmail.com
Pollux
Pollux
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Hi,

As a hobbyist, subscription  is not for me so, I hope, we will have a choice...! Smile
jasonjbrown
jasonjbrown
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Sorry if this question has been already asked:
If I buy Cartoon Animator Pro and the Face Mocap, can I export facial animations to iClone characters in iClone?

Thank you in advance,
Jason
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
jasonjbrown (7/4/2019)
Sorry if this question has been already asked:
If I buy Cartoon Animator Pro and the Face Mocap, can I export facial animations to iClone characters in iClone?

Thank you in advance,
Jason

Hi Jason

Unfortunately, this isn't possible.

Cartoon Animator 4 doesn't use the same file formats as iClone, nor does it have any export options to send to other animation software. 

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

hotstepa
hotstepa
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I just bought but my plugin icon not shown in set up.  How do I access this.  i downloaded Motion and Face but none shown as there is no plugin menu.  Help!
Sonja.  
animatedbeing
animatedbeing
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (853 reputation)Veteran Member (853 reputation)Veteran Member (853 reputation)Veteran Member (853 reputation)Veteran Member (853 reputation)Veteran Member (853 reputation)Veteran Member (853 reputation)Veteran Member (853 reputation)Veteran Member (853 reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
dvnmedia (5/3/2019)
Yes I feel a bit cheated because I bought the version 3 Pipeline at the beginning of the year which included version 4 upon release, I expected it to include Mocap as there was no indication it was going to be an extra payment, I now find I have to pay extra for something that was included in version 3. Had I realized this was going to be the case I would have waited and bought CA4 with the Mocap for the same price I paid for CTA3, Now I have to pay an extra $99 for a free upgrade if I want Mocap. Dividing features up into plugins is a underhanded way of increasing the price for loyal customer, Not good!

For existing users the 2D Facial Mocap Suite is $149, the training 3-in-1 Bundle is $49, and the CTA 4 Power Tools Vol. 1 + 2 is $149 - for a total of $347. For $2 more new users can get everything plus a copy of CTA pipeline (Cartoon Animator 4 Pipeline - Facial Mocap Core Bundle). How about a better bundle discount for existing users? 
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

hotstepa (8/16/2019)
I just bought but my plugin icon not shown in set up.  How do I access this.  i downloaded Motion and Face but none shown as there is no plugin menu.  Help!
Sonja.  

Did you install the Motion LIVE 2D plugin and Face3D profile while Cartoon Animator 4 was open? If so this might be the problem. Try uninstalling Motion LIVE 2D and the Face3D profile and then reinstall with CTA4 closed down. This should resolve the problem. We recommend you use the Reallusion Hub to do this. The Hub is the best way to ensure your programs and plugins get installed correctly.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

animatedbeing (8/17/2019)

For existing users the 2D Facial Mocap Suite is $149, the training 3-in-1 Bundle is $49, and the CTA 4 Power Tools Vol. 1 + 2 is $149 - for a total of $347. For $2 more new users can get everything plus a copy of CTA pipeline (Cartoon Animator 4 Pipeline - Facial Mocap Core Bundle). How about a better bundle discount for existing users? 

The full price of the Cartoon Animator 4 Pipeline - Facial Mocap Core Bundle is $399 for new customers so there is actually a $52 difference. Plus this is a special offer only available until the end of August. The normal full price of the Cartoon Animator 4 Pipeline - Facial Mocap Core Bundle is $655. 

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic