Profile Picture

Can You See It? (animated and rendered in iClone 7)

Posted By CyBoRgTy 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
CyBoRgTy
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (699 reputation)Veteran Member (699 reputation)Veteran Member (699 reputation)Veteran Member (699 reputation)Veteran Member (699 reputation)Veteran Member (699 reputation)Veteran Member (699 reputation)Veteran Member (699 reputation)Veteran Member (699 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
This is a movie I used to experiment with editing mocap and key frame animation in iClone 7. I also decided to render it in iClone using the build-in renderer. 
Comments are welcome (praise or constructive criticism). Thanks for watching!

CyBoRgTy
http://www.youtube.com/user/cyborgty/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d55xyOPtAqs&list=UUbrvijuqAchqlzHyuvbOv1w&feature=plcp
gordryd
gordryd
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
I enjoyed the animation and wanted to see the resolution of why Grandma couldn't see the shapes, but I couldn't understand what Grandpa said about what they had in common (besides a vivid imagination).  The voices (especially Grandpa) seemed to have a lot of boominess/reverb that cut down on the clarity of the speech.  Otherwise very good.

Reallusion Certified Director / Reallusion Best Visual Award / Reallusion Certified Content Developer
See all the G-Tools Plug-Ins available for iClone here: G-Tools Plug-Ins

CyBoRgTy
CyBoRgTy
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (699 reputation)Veteran Member (699 reputation)Veteran Member (699 reputation)Veteran Member (699 reputation)Veteran Member (699 reputation)Veteran Member (699 reputation)Veteran Member (699 reputation)Veteran Member (699 reputation)Veteran Member (699 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
gordryd (5/3/2019)
I enjoyed the animation and wanted to see the resolution of why Grandma couldn't see the shapes, but I couldn't understand what Grandpa said about what they had in common (besides a vivid imagination).  The voices (especially Grandpa) seemed to have a lot of boominess/reverb that cut down on the clarity of the speech.  Otherwise very good.

Thank you very much for the feedback!
I figured most people would relate to the situation; not everyone sees what you see when gazing at clouds (or the stars). However, some people have pareidolia; a tendency to interpret patterns, formations (i.e. clouds) as something familiar. 'Pareidolia' is the word the Grandpa used at the end. Perhaps that could have been said/enunciated slower, or as suggested the dialogue audio reverb/EQ could have been slightly flatter. But since its not a common word, you may have still wondered what was said. Wink 

CyBoRgTy
http://www.youtube.com/user/cyborgty/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d55xyOPtAqs&list=UUbrvijuqAchqlzHyuvbOv1w&feature=plcp
Edited
5 Years Ago by CyBoRgTy
gordryd
gordryd
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Yeah, you got me - pareidolia is not a word I am familiar with, and I probably wouldn't have undestood even if was clear as a bell!  Smile

Reallusion Certified Director / Reallusion Best Visual Award / Reallusion Certified Content Developer
See all the G-Tools Plug-Ins available for iClone here: G-Tools Plug-Ins

Reading This Topic