I bought a new machine because my old one died. I need to install CrazyTalk 7 on the new machine. I have my installer and Serial number, but when I install it tells me I have too many installs and I need to deactivate one to install on the new machine.
How do I do that?
For the convenience of our users we allow for up to TWO simultaneous installs on separate computers. This means that you may install one copy on two separate computers without issue providing only one computer is in use at any one time.
If you then wish to install on a new computer you can simply uninstall from an old computer while connected to the internet and this will free up your license.
However, if you are not able to uninstall because of hardware issues, you can manually deactivate from one of the two computers. Please follow the steps below to deactivate your license from an old computer.
1. Login to your Reallusion Account.
2. Switch to the Registration page.
3. Check the "Activated Number" column. If your products show 2 then you need to deactivate.
4. Click the "Details" link in the Activated Number column.
5. Scroll down to see the computers currently activated.
6. Check the computer you wish to remove and then click the "Deactivate Now" link to remove the computer.
7. You should now be able to install again.
I hope this helps.