Profile Picture

how do i deactivate a product?

Posted By Tha_Colossal_Kid 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Tha_Colossal_Kid
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (298 reputation)Senior Member (298 reputation)Senior Member (298 reputation)Senior Member (298 reputation)Senior Member (298 reputation)Senior Member (298 reputation)Senior Member (298 reputation)Senior Member (298 reputation)Senior Member (298 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I have uninstalled a product because of receiving the wrong version of the product other than what was advertised and had to request a refund in order to buy the right one, but i need to know if i deactivated it correctly.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
If you mean a software product rather than a content pack, then Support will deactivate it when they issue a refund. If you have uninstalled that's all you need to do. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

mFinlayson
mFinlayson
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I bought a new machine because my old one died. I need to install CrazyTalk 7 on the new machine. I have my installer and Serial number, but when I install it tells me I have too many installs and I need to deactivate one to install on the new machine.

How do I do that?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
mFinlayson (6/13/2019)
I bought a new machine because my old one died. I need to install CrazyTalk 7 on the new machine. I have my installer and Serial number, but when I install it tells me I have too many installs and I need to deactivate one to install on the new machine.

How do I do that?

For the convenience of our users we allow for up to TWO simultaneous installs on separate computers. This means that you may install one copy on two separate computers without issue providing only one computer is in use at any one time. 

If you then wish to install on a new computer you can simply uninstall from an old computer while connected to the internet and this will free up your license.

However, if you are not able to uninstall because of hardware issues, you can manually deactivate from one of the two computers. Please follow the steps below to deactivate your license from an old computer. 

1. Login to your Reallusion Account.

2. Switch to the Registration page.

3. Check the "Activated Number" column. If your products show 2 then you need to deactivate.

4. Click the "Details" link in the Activated Number column.

5. Scroll down to see the computers currently activated.

6. Check the computer you wish to remove and then click the "Deactivate Now" link to remove the computer.

7. You should now be able to install again.

I hope this helps.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

justaviking
justaviking
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
mFinlayson (6/13/2019)
...I need to deactivate one to install on the new machine.

How do I do that?

a) Logon to your Reallusion account
b) Go to the "Registration" tab
c) See the "Activated Number" column in your list of registered products
d) Click on the "(Details)" link
e) That will display your activations, and you show a "Deactivate Now" link for that product

Good luck with the new machine.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Edited
5 Years Ago by justaviking

Reading This Topic