Profile Picture

I bought Crazytalk animator 3 one month ago because reallusion said when Crazy talk animator 4 is...

Posted By zeliwipin 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

I bought Crazytalk animator 3 one month ago because reallusion said...

Author
zeliwipin
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi.

I bought Crazytalk animator 3 one month ago because reallusion said when Crazy talk animator 4 is out we will have it for free. But for the moment i dont see nothing.
I don't understand, will they honore there words later ?
Thank you.
animagic
animagic
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
Did you purchase a CTA 3 bundle? That was the requirement, as far as I know, not just CTA 3 by itself.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

zeliwipin
zeliwipin
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Yes i purchased the pipeline bundle, i know how to read my friend. I purchased only because of this offer.
vidi
vidi
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
maybe you can download with the HUB app or you find it in your account listed ? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
zeliwipin (5/1/2019)
Yes i purchased the pipeline bundle, i know how to read my friend. I purchased only because of this offer.

It seems you may not have actually read the promotion details correctly. I have checked your account and see a purchase of CrazyTalk Animator 3 Pipeline on the 17th March 2019 but this was not part of a bundle. It was just CTA3 Pipeline on its own which would mean you wouldn't qualify for a free copy of Cartoon Animator 4 unfortunately.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

realart
realart
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I have the same problem ... I bought a CTA3 PRO bundle or so I thought when I bought it directly from the link on the e-mail offer last december. But obviously the link was just so cleverly formatted that I only bought a PRO version and not a bundle version. Although I chose exactly what you offered with the upgrade right in the shopping cart. After paying for the purchase, I had a message on the screen that I'll later know where I can get Cartoon Animator 4 when it's ready. From time to time, there were notifications of email about how CA4 is making progress. So I was in the faith that I get CA4 for free. But as you said earlier to the previous questioner, I also may not have understood your (unclear / deceptive) offer. 
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
realart (5/1/2019)
I have the same problem ... I bought a CTA3 PRO bundle or so I thought when I bought it directly from the link on the e-mail offer last december. But obviously the link was just so cleverly formatted that I only bought a PRO version and not a bundle version. Although I chose exactly what you offered with the upgrade right in the shopping cart. After paying for the purchase, I had a message on the screen that I'll later know where I can get Cartoon Animator 4 when it's ready. From time to time, there were notifications of email about how CA4 is making progress. So I was in the faith that I get CA4 for free. But as you said earlier to the previous questioner, I also may not have understood your (unclear / deceptive) offer. 

Apologies but I'm struggling to understand how you would not know you weren't buying a bundle as opposed to a single product. A bundle as the name implies means you get several different products as part of the bundle. This might include the main software plus a variety of add-on content packs for example. As you only purchased CrazyTalk Animator 3 Pro on its own this means you don't qualify for a free copy sadly.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

vidi
vidi
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Really nobody want buy a Old Full Price Programm near the of a Final new Release. Seems also to me a misleading adverts to be .

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

Reading This Topic