Profile Picture

The iClone Plug-in Marketplace is Now Open!

Posted By Tony (RL) 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Tony (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
iClone Plug-in Marketplace

Dear iCloners,

Reallusion is more than excited to let you know that the iClone Plug-in Marketplace is now available for everyone.
We finally have a dedicated place where you can download free plug-ins, share your own plugin design, and be able to sell your plugin to the world of iClone users in the near future.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/749927c6-f37c-4642-997f-e11f.jpg

Besides sample scripts provided by Reallusion, please check Motion Clip Sizer, the first plug-in made by community member - Andreas, aka the-any-key.

Python of the Month

To give iClone users a steady learning path on iClone Python scripting, Reallusion introduces "Python of the Month" - themed python samples each month, including description over API that is being used and how the program works.

1. Sample Script - Smooth Camera Follow

Download the Smooth Camera Follow plug-in from the Marketplace.
  • To explore how it works, please link the Python wiki
  • To get its source code, please visit GitHub
Important Notice: Special Version of iClone is Required

This sample plug-in is developed with the Beta version of the iClone Python API. To make this plug-in work, please be sure to:
2. Unzip the folder into a designated location of your choice.
3. Execute the Special Version in \Python_API_073_for_iClone_741\Bin64\iClone.exe
4. This version won't overwrite and affect your existing iClone application.

PS: if you have any questions about the plug-in and its code, please feel free to let us know by replying to this post 

2. Fundamental Courses

Please be sure to start from the fundamental courses if you are interested to know how this sample program works

Course 1: List All Props  - how to get the prop list from the iClone scene, and place them into the list box (UI)

Course 2: Look At - make a simple look-at routine using a Python script

Course 3: Transformation Key - how to translate, rotate and scale your object

For more courses, please visit here

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Start to Create Your Own iClone Plug-in

Interested in customizing and expanding iClone features by yourself? Check out iClone OPEN for related links and resources.

Tony
Product Marketing Manager 

www.reallusion.com
Edited
5 Years Ago by Tony (RL)
Rottadamic
Rottadamic
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
cool stuff, I downloaded 2 who I want to use, also I download the special iclone version, but;
I can not open the read me files, and so I have no Idea where to unzip the plug-ins to

My Youtube Channel

wires
wires
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
Rottadamic Movies (5/1/2019)
cool stuff, I downloaded 2 who I want to use, also I download the special iclone version, but;
I can not open the read me files, and so I have no Idea where to unzip the plug-ins to

Create a folder anywhere on one of your drives and unzip the zip file contents in to this folder. Next navigate to "\Python_API_073_for_iClone_741\Bin64\iClone.exe" in said folder, right click on the iClone.exe file and from the Menu select "Send to > Desktop (create shortcut).

This special version will not change your installed version of iClone and you can run one or the other version as required.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

Rottadamic
Rottadamic
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Yes I know that, sorry I was not clear enough, my question was regarding to the plug-ins files.

My Youtube Channel

vidi
vidi
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
So Programmers, let it happen

more sugestions ? 
 -parameter panel for bone transform constraint
for to set Limits for different Body Shapes.

like this
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/2449c374-6e3e-4f88-b6fb-32ba.jpg

--the same for dynamic Bones for to make Colliders to prevent penetration

-A puppet Avatar Creator Panel that also work for CC 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

RobertoColombo
RobertoColombo
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Great news RL!!!

For some time I have been and will still be away, as I am 100% focused on preparing new music stuff with a new DAW SW, Virtual Instruments, MIDI, etc., something that is sinking all of my free time, but it is needed for my music activity.
But I will be back to iClone and Python... ;-)

Cheers

Roberto

My PC:
OS: Windows 10 Pro English 64-bit / CPU: Intel i7-9700 3.6GHz / MB: ASUS ROG Strix Z390  RAM: 32GB DDR4 2.6GHz / HD: 2TB+3TB  /  
SSD: 2x512GB Samsung 860 EVO + 1x2TB Samsung
VB: Palit GTX2080 TI GamingPro 11GB / AB: embedded in the MB and VB (audio from the MOTU M4 I/F) / DirectX: 12

wires
wires
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
Rottadamic Movies (5/1/2019)
Yes I know that, sorry I was not clear enough, my question was regarding to the plug-ins files.

If you put them in the following path - C:\Program Files\Reallusion\iClone 7\Bin64\OpenPlugin - they should be available inside iClone when you select "Script > Load Python"

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

toystorylab
toystorylab
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
wires (5/1/2019)
This special version will not change your installed version of iClone and you can run one or the other version as required.

As i am still on 7.3, would that also work? Or do i need 7.4 installed as main version?
I still hesitate to do the patch as my current version 7.3.2205.1 is very, very stable...

Toystorylab on Vimeo : https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ce44ea78-6984-47d8-9bf4-b783.png    Crassitudes (my "Alter Ego") on Youtube: https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/fcc4df30-b3a8-40a5-a427-0735.png

animagic
animagic
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
toystorylab (5/1/2019)
wires (5/1/2019)

As i am still on 7.3, would that also work? Or do i need 7.4 installed as main version?
I still hesitate to do the patch as my current version 7.3.2205.1 is very, very stable...

It would work, but the files created with 7.4 would not be compatible with 7.3.

I also believe that the newer version sometimes does an auto-conversion of content when loaded, which may then no longer work in 7.3. So if feasible, I would make copies of content you intent to use and keep those for use in 7.4 only. Or you can try it out with a few items (characters in particular) and see if my assumption is correct.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

argus1000
argus1000
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)

Last Active: 6 hours ago
When I download and install the 7.41 developer patch, my curve editor doesn't work anymore. The program crashes.

Besides, why does a window appear, telling me it's not safe top use this plugin? The think Reallusion should wait until they have a finished product before it releases it. Is that too much to ask??

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/0c75dd87-c84f-4e4b-89ac-345b.png

My latest movie THE GOLDEN MAN, and a few othershttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIl1EqVCKitZzLqaNnLK0BA

Reading This Topic