Iclone Character Creator 3 to Maya

Posted By Joevolve 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Joevolve
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (702 reputation)Veteran Member (702 reputation)Veteran Member (702 reputation)Veteran Member (702 reputation)Veteran Member (702 reputation)Veteran Member (702 reputation)Veteran Member (702 reputation)Veteran Member (702 reputation)Veteran Member (702 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Please I have an issue with using Characters created in iclone Character Creator 3 in Maya, when I create characters in CC3 and export using the maya preset it imports with no issue into Maya, but immediately I try importing another character created from CC3 using the same maya presets, parts of the 2nd character that share the same naming with the first character e.g skeleton, base_body, base_eye etc, go on to replace it's equivalent in the scene , instead of coming into the scene as part of the newly imported second character leaving the newly imported character mesh with a lot of missing mesh, and turning the old mesh into a morph of the new and old, Please anyone who knows of a workaround, it would be highly appreciated if you share it.

Reading This Topic