Profile Picture

Upper Body animation in Crazy talk questions

Posted By tim.tran 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
tim.tran
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (66 reputation)New Member (66 reputation)New Member (66 reputation)New Member (66 reputation)New Member (66 reputation)New Member (66 reputation)New Member (66 reputation)New Member (66 reputation)New Member (66 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi Everyone,
I'm new to Crazy talk and have a couple of questions.I understand that Crazy Talk is a stand alone program for voice animations, but is there a way to include Upper body animations? For example like waiving your hand to say hello? Or shrug your shoulder or pointing the finger at something? If this is not possible, can we use Crazy talk with iClone to achieve this animations? I want to keep all the mouth movement from Crazy talk, but want to use the rest of the body for different animations. Please let me know. Thank you in advance.
-Tim
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi Tim

CrazyTalk 8 is designed as a talking head animator. You can have some shoulder movement but not arms or hands.

If you want to animate the full body or just the upper body then you can use iClone 7 if you plan to work in 3D, or if you plan to work in 2D then CrazyTalk Animator will be perfect. Both products have automatic lip-sync creation, support full body animation, and allow for multiple characters to be in the same scene.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic