Profile Picture

Can't get to visame or audio tracks

Posted By emanicus 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
emanicus
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (221 reputation)Junior Member (221 reputation)Junior Member (221 reputation)Junior Member (221 reputation)Junior Member (221 reputation)Junior Member (221 reputation)Junior Member (221 reputation)Junior Member (221 reputation)Junior Member (221 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I read several forum topics and look at several video and I know that you should choose an audit file using the "animation" option of the menu (and that is what I did) but when I open all the animation tracks can't seem to find the visame or audio tracks. I need to remove a WAV file and replace it with a better one but can't find them anywhere... anybody help please? Thank you, e.
videodv
videodv
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
emanicus (4/22/2019)
I read several forum topics and look at several video and I know that you should choose an audit file using the "animation" option of the menu (and that is what I did) but when I open all the animation tracks can't seem to find the visame or audio tracks. I need to remove a WAV file and replace it with a better one but can't find them anywhere... anybody help please? Thank you, e.

Hi
Im not on my computer at the moment but if you look at the manual under Timeline (page547) it shows you how to access the visame track and others.

Hoe that helps.
Chris.

emanicus
emanicus
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (221 reputation)Junior Member (221 reputation)Junior Member (221 reputation)Junior Member (221 reputation)Junior Member (221 reputation)Junior Member (221 reputation)Junior Member (221 reputation)Junior Member (221 reputation)Junior Member (221 reputation)

videodv (4/22/2019)
emanicus (4/22/2019)

Hi
Im not on my computer at the moment but if you look at the manual under Timeline (page547) it shows you how to access the visame track and others.

Hoe that helps.
Chris.

Thanks Chris but I went over the entire section of the timeline and each reference expects the audit track to be there... I just dont see anything so should a configuration parameter be set "on" to see the audit files?
animagic
This post has been flagged as an answer
animagic
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
Make sure your character is selected and showing in the timeline (Mason in my example).

(1) Open the drop-down menu for the character's track, and (2) mark the Viseme checkbox:

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ee4c8ef7-d3c0-4986-abbb-dc1a.png

You will now see the audio waveform with the visemes (Voice track).

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

emanicus
emanicus
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

THANK YOU ANIMAGIC!!!! How in the heck they missed that from the IC reference manual!!!! Thank you now I can see everything!!!!
animagic
animagic
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
emanicus (4/22/2019)
THANK YOU ANIMAGIC!!!! How in the heck they missed that from the IC reference manual!!!! Thank you now I can see everything!!!!

Hmm...http://manual.reallusion.com/iClone_7/ENU/Pro/Default.htm#iClone_7/Pro_7.0/09_Animation_Timeline_Editing/Facial_Expression_Tracks.htm?Highlight=viseme

Actually, in your defense, the screenshots seem to refer to iClone 5...Unsure so way out of date...Crazy

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Edited
5 Years Ago by animagic

Reading This Topic