You have not baked the SoftCloth Simulation --- Help :(

Posted By NoInfo 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Problem.png
NoInfo
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (132 reputation)Junior Member (132 reputation)Junior Member (132 reputation)Junior Member (132 reputation)Junior Member (132 reputation)Junior Member (132 reputation)Junior Member (132 reputation)Junior Member (132 reputation)Junior Member (132 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hello, so I've been working in iClone7.41 and created soft cloth for a few pieces of clothing on my character.  I've followed all the steps from all the soft cloth export tutorials I could find to no avail. 

1.) I've enabled bake soft cloth animation in the project window.

2.) Ran the animation in both real-time and also tried frame by frame

3.) Tried disabling the activate physics in the modify panel after running the animation (saw this suggestion in a forum)

I am trying to go from iClone7 to Albemic for import into Unity but every time I click export I get the "You have not baked the SoftCloth Simulation, continue to export?".  I am using the trial version of iClone and keep wasting my limited exports trying to make it work.  Any suggestions?
4u2ges
4u2ges
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
What about hair? Does it have physics enabled? It is also considered a soft cloth.

paradoxedone
paradoxedone
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)

Having the same issue.  You can see the baked soft cloth layers, but when I try and export it I get the soft cloth hasn't baked error and the exported animation doesn't seem to bring any of the physics with it.  I'm trying to do it as an Albemic export.  All the tutorials seem to be out dated and nothing seems to touch on this issue.  Any ideas?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d551f6a9-4b7b-4c80-8116-caf7.png
paradoxedone
paradoxedone
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)

Restarting the program seems to have mysteriously fixed my issue.  I'm not sure I did anything differently.  Sorry I can't be of more help to anyone that has the same issue!

Reading This Topic