Profile Picture

Why do only facial morph targets export from CC3?

Posted By jacobnvm 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
jacobnvm
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (303 reputation)Senior Member (303 reputation)Senior Member (303 reputation)Senior Member (303 reputation)Senior Member (303 reputation)Senior Member (303 reputation)Senior Member (303 reputation)Senior Member (303 reputation)Senior Member (303 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Hey all, using the UE4 CC script everything works great, with the exception of body morph targets. How come only facial morphs export with the character? Is there a way to enable body morph exporting as well?

Thanks!
etuckotero
etuckotero
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I am not even getting the facial morph to work in UE4. I export from CC3 to UE4 and then use CC plugin but I am not seeing my facial morphs in engine. What is your process to get the facial morphs working?
jacobnvm
jacobnvm
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (303 reputation)Senior Member (303 reputation)Senior Member (303 reputation)Senior Member (303 reputation)Senior Member (303 reputation)Senior Member (303 reputation)Senior Member (303 reputation)Senior Member (303 reputation)Senior Member (303 reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
https://forum.reallusion.com/407500/Special-Notice-CC-Unreal-AutoSetup-Plugin-Beta-20-Process-Update

Following this step by step worked for me. Make sure when you're importing in UE4 you have the 'Import Morph Targets' box checked.
Ellessarr
Ellessarr
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
jacobnvm (4/18/2019)
Hey all, using the UE4 CC script everything works great, with the exception of body morph targets. How come only facial morphs export with the character? Is there a way to enable body morph exporting as well?

Thanks!

currently CC3 don't support morph targets support it only export the face because asfar i remember the face are converted and exported as blend shapes, instead of bones usage, this is why they are exported, CC in his current state don't support morph targets export from bones, then you can't export any morph target until they decide to add it in the CC, i've already made a feedback request but based on the answers i get from the team, it's not something for you to be hoping to see too soon or even if it's really possible to do that.

then the short and most likely long term is you can't do that.

Reading This Topic