3D Scan series: Virtual Outfits

Posted By digitallywired 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
digitallywired
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (594 reputation)Veteran Member (594 reputation)Veteran Member (594 reputation)Veteran Member (594 reputation)Veteran Member (594 reputation)Veteran Member (594 reputation)Veteran Member (594 reputation)Veteran Member (594 reputation)Veteran Member (594 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Rather than purchase the 3D Scan series: Virtual Outfits pack, I purchased two of the products, which I am very unhappy with. The clothing does not appear to conform well to CC3 characters. It does not seem to work with other clothing -- such as applying a pair of pants from the pro pack, and then adding a virtual outfit top. The top does not conform correctly, and just hangs on the character. Lastly there are no separate pants, and while it avoids the issue of there being a conforming mismatch between clothing types, it limits one to a pants suit. Am I missing something?
Peter (RL)
This post has been flagged as an answer
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 minutes ago
Which packs did you buy? 

I haven't found any conforming issues myself with these clothing items so can you post a screenshot showing the problem.

Also, do take a look at the tutorial below which gives some tips on how to conform clothing to different body shapes. This may help you overcome any problems.

https://youtu.be/uuhCCgJQHYk?list=PLNV5zSFadPdmyOVE2c3RrOqLZS-KfiEZK&t=216

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

digitallywired
digitallywired
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (594 reputation)Veteran Member (594 reputation)Veteran Member (594 reputation)Veteran Member (594 reputation)Veteran Member (594 reputation)Veteran Member (594 reputation)Veteran Member (594 reputation)Veteran Member (594 reputation)Veteran Member (594 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
I purchased the Man Daily Wears - S01 and the Woman Daily Wears - S03. This is what happens when I try to conform the clothing. I have adjusting skin weights, but I have not gone the extra step of massaging the mesh. Thanks for the link to the video.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/209b3f94-034b-479b-9737-e72a.jpg
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c5c13b24-6862-4d84-a0d2-19fa.jpg
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/53abea5f-64dd-4c45-a0bd-26ad.jpg
kungphu
This post has been flagged as an answer
kungphu
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
I have the same issue. Reallusion usually put out great packs. This one is a bit of a rip off. Two off the outfits are pants and shirt that CANNOT be split. This should be emphasized up front. I wouldn’t have bought it if that was the case. That’s a bit shady in my opinion. They hadn’t done that with any of their other premium packs. That really surprised me with this pack. Rather disappointed,
Which is surprising because this is the first RL pack that I’m really not happy with.

My "NEWEST" LatestSmile  Movie Made With Amaaaazing iClone

—> High Noon”ish” in Narrow Valley<—

Edited
5 Years Ago by kungphu

Reading This Topic