Profile Picture

Quixel Photoscanned Assets in Iclone7 Scenes.

Posted By Jeasy 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Jeasy
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
Hi All! Just figured out that we can bring Quixel Photo scanned Assets straight into Iclone as props Woohoo! This is going to up the virtual productions big time in terms of realism. Smile 
Export the 3D Asset FBX including all maps from Quixel Bridge.
Import into 3D Xchange as FBX and assign the appropriate maps (AO, Normal, etc)
The 3d Asset will look exactly the way you exported it from Quixel Bridge.
Export as iclone Prop
Import into iclone scene, Adjust maps as needed.
You have a Photo Scanned Realistic asset in your scene.
Had to share this as just stumbled upon this while RnD for our Virtual Production, maybe a double up and others may have discovered it already. I couldn't find anything in the forums.
Happy to make a quick tutorial video of the process. Smile
Tallyho!
Jeasy
www.DynaKinetix.com 
Warped Reality VFX
Warped Reality VFX
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)

Last Active: 3 hours ago
Hello, jeasy I've used a few assets from quixel in my wildlife scene eagle hill.
There very nice scans good luck with your project.

Warped Reality VFX.
nealtucker
nealtucker
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
A video would be great thanks and look forward to it.
Neal

jeasy (4/10/2019)
Hi All! Just figured out that we can bring Quixel Photo scanned Assets straight into Iclone as props Woohoo! This is going to up the virtual productions big time in terms of realism. Smile 
Export the 3D Asset FBX including all maps from Quixel Bridge.
Import into 3D Xchange as FBX and assign the appropriate maps (AO, Normal, etc)
The 3d Asset will look exactly the way you exported it from Quixel Bridge.
Export as iclone Prop
Import into iclone scene, Adjust maps as needed.
You have a Photo Scanned Realistic asset in your scene.
Had to share this as just stumbled upon this while RnD for our Virtual Production, maybe a double up and others may have discovered it already. I couldn't find anything in the forums.
Happy to make a quick tutorial video of the process. Smile
Tallyho!
Jeasy
www.DynaKinetix.com 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View my latest Iclone project THEY ARE HERE Renegades versus the overlords Resize Editor

Reading This Topic