Profile Picture

Audio upload only loads a minute of content

Posted By jtcloughmarketing 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
jtcloughmarketing
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I have a WAV audio file 2 minutes 45 seconds long. When I upload it, I can only get about a minute in the timeline. I'm supposed to be able to have a total of 15 minutes for a video. 
I've been working on this all day searching for the answers, trying everything I can possibly do to make this work.
Can someone help with this asap?
Thank you
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
In CrazyTalk 8 you can adjust the length of your project up to 54,000 frames which is 15 minutes. To do this press the "Time Setting" button on the Play Bar (see number 11 on the page below). Do also check that the Start and End markers are correctly positioned at the frames you want to include in your project (see number 15 on the page below).

http://manual.reallusion.com/CrazyTalk_8/ENU/Default.htm#Resources/CT8/01_User_Interface_Introduction/Play_Bar.htm

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic