Profile Picture

2D Motion Key Editor - how to set a 'Pre' position?

Posted By tallon 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
tallon
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (827 reputation)Veteran Member (827 reputation)Veteran Member (827 reputation)Veteran Member (827 reputation)Veteran Member (827 reputation)Veteran Member (827 reputation)Veteran Member (827 reputation)Veteran Member (827 reputation)Veteran Member (827 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I have a figure I want to move across the screen, stop, then create some custom animation with the hands, then go back to the stop position (ie exactly where it was BEFORE that custom animation).  When I hit 'K' and move the bones for the custom animation, it makes my custom animation work across the whole time line, not just in the position I want it.  I think I need to establish a 'Pre' position for the character and then use it before and after the custom animation but can't see any way to do this. 

I can't use the position zero diamonds for this character because that's off-screen.  I tried clicking on Motion>Transform on the timeline but this doesn't add a diamond... just brings up another window I don't want.

What am I missing?  I can't seem to find this anywhere in the tutorials.

Thanks,
D

Reading This Topic