Profile Picture

Every Thing has changed with reallusion (UNHAPPY CUSTOMER)

Posted By wendymorrison1 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Every Thing has changed with reallusion (UNHAPPY CUSTOMER)

Author
wendymorrison1
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Was using iclone since version 5 and decided to come back to iclone and decided I needed to re-download all my content that I bought and now because everything has changed all my downloads have gone as well. I spent a lot of money on version 5 then I decided to purchase 6. It is really ridiculous that every version is not free to a premium customer. Now I find there is no old content and I have to re-buy everything again this company just wants your money. Not happy at all.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 57 minutes ago
You do not need to purchase anything again including content. All your purchased software and content are still available to download.

All you need to do is login to your Reallusion Account using the same account details you used originally to purchase iClone 5 and your downloads will be available from the Registration page of your account.

If you can't remember your account details, then just contact Customer Support and supply your serial number, order number or the email address you think you may have used and they can help locate your account.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

wendymorrison1
wendymorrison1
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)

It says - No Data Found. The only one that comes up is character creator 3 after clicking registration.
wendymorrison1
wendymorrison1
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Peter (RL) (4/1/2019)
You do not need to purchase anything again including content. All your purchased software and content are still available to download.

All you need to do is login to your Reallusion Account using the same account details you used originally to purchase iClone 5 and your downloads will be available from the Registration page of your account.

If you can't remember your account details, then just contact Customer Support and supply your serial number, order number or the email address you think you may have used and they can help locate your account.

The sight actually logged me in with another email which was weird. It was my old email account. Maybe I just didn't update it on my computer so everything fine now.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 57 minutes ago
Great to hear you have things sorted out now. Thanks for letting us know. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic