Profile Picture

How do I uninstall the Python Path I installed earlier this month?

Posted By Data Juggler 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

How do I uninstall the Python Path I installed earlier this month?

Author
Data Juggler
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
A few weeks ago I tried using Python to use Kellytoons Python Script using Papagayo. He informed I had to update IClone for the Development Patch (I misspelled the Title of this post and can't edit it), so I did.

I never was able to get it to work, and I haven't had time to play with Python to learn it, so I would like to restore back to the base IClone as I have encountered a few crashes that could be Python related.

Do I have to wait for the next IClone update, or is there a way to uninstall just the patch? I didn't see it in Programs and Features.

Or can I install my latest 7.41.2525 patch over the Python version? Or maybe someone knows when the next IClone update release date is?

Thanks,

Creator of the free website:
PixelDatabase.Net
A Free Online Text Based Image Editor
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/6e6663e2-0ecf-447a-ab3d-d49d.png

Edited
5 Years Ago by Data Juggler
Rampa
This post has been flagged as an answer
Rampa
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Just un-install it.

Then download the current version from your account, and install that.

Reading This Topic