Profile Picture

Stand still!

Posted By cstultz 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
cstultz
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (208 reputation)Junior Member (208 reputation)Junior Member (208 reputation)Junior Member (208 reputation)Junior Member (208 reputation)Junior Member (208 reputation)Junior Member (208 reputation)Junior Member (208 reputation)Junior Member (208 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I used crazy talk 4 and then got crazy talk 7.  I rarely use it and go through phases.  I use the models that cane with the software.  I am creatinf a video, but do not want the model to zoom in and out when they talk.  For some reason when i search the help contents its different than what i see.  
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 15 minutes ago
It sounds like you are modifying an existing project which has camera movement or has a motion clip which has the head moving forward and backwards. Try starting a new project and then load the character you want to use from the Actor tab and not the Project tab. This will not have any zooming in or out at all.

However, if you want to use a particular project, you can try opening the Timeline and then delete all the keys on the Transform track. This will remove all camera movement. Unfortunately, if the head movement is in the Motion Clip then you will need to remove the Motion Clip itself from the Timeline.

If you continue to have problems, please tell us which project you are using and I can advise you further.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic