Profile Picture

CrazyTalk Animator 3 Tutorial - Morph-based Heads for Free Bone Actors MISSING MORPHS

Posted By csattler 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

CrazyTalk Animator 3 Tutorial - Morph-based Heads for Free Bone Actors...

Author
csattler
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (234 reputation)Junior Member (234 reputation)Junior Member (234 reputation)Junior Member (234 reputation)Junior Member (234 reputation)Junior Member (234 reputation)Junior Member (234 reputation)Junior Member (234 reputation)Junior Member (234 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hello,
Just purchased Pipeline 3 (ver: 3.31.3514.1 Mac OSX); Installed the "million" things that it came with and was following the Morph-based head tutorial here:
https://youtu.be/GLULAIRiAMg?t=687
At one point he says that you can change the eyes and mouth then goes to something called "morph eyes"...

Where the heck is that? On my version that is missing and not only that , but there's also minor interface differences.
Where can I find the content to install into the version I have  OR how can I create my own (Even better solution).
In addition, the standard Mac Mouse is problematic and doesn't really control the facial movements constantly. I'm also using a Wacom tablet and reset the buttons to be right button and middle button -- that's not great either.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
When you take your morph based character into "Composer" mode (top left toolbar) you will find folders for Morph Eyes and Morph Mouth. Please see the image below which shows where you can find them in Content Manager. These allow you to add new eyes and teeth to your character.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/16920de2-c1c5-46fa-ba19-02b2.png

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
5 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
chris.dabbs87
chris.dabbs87
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)

Hi! I'm currently working with the trial version of CTA-4 and there aren't any morph eyes or other features in the content manager (composer mode or otherwise). Is this something that will be added once I buy the full version or am I missing something? 

Thanks for your help,

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Morph Eyes and Mouths are included in Cartoon Animator 4. They can be found under the Content Manager > Head tab when you take your Morph based character into Composer mode.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/adf689bd-def3-43fe-a4c6-8a76.png

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

chris.dabbs87
chris.dabbs87
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)

Thanks Peter,

This is what I'm seeing at present. Are they excluded from the trial version?

Many thanks

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/bf499c8f-d6b9-46b8-8d16-6657.png
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi...

Are you using the Mac version?

I'm testing with the Windows version (trial and full) and I have the folders shown in my screenshot.

It looks like in your screenshot the folders are called CtmEye and CtmMouth. This may be a Mac thing but I will need to check as I was not aware of a naming difference. Anyway, try clicking those two folders and you should find all the Morph Eyes and Morph Teeth.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic