Profile Picture

I have a question!!

Posted By Spardax88 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Spardax88
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (221 reputation)Junior Member (221 reputation)Junior Member (221 reputation)Junior Member (221 reputation)Junior Member (221 reputation)Junior Member (221 reputation)Junior Member (221 reputation)Junior Member (221 reputation)Junior Member (221 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi!Sorry for my English I'm italian girl. I'm thinking about I CLONE'S Pack with pipeline 3dx change and CC essential complete. What you think about it? 
I need it to create characters for my videogame.I can create characters from the base..correct? with 3dx I can export and import what I want and with CC essential I have more properties for character right?
animagic
animagic
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 1 hour ago
If your main goal is creating and exporting CC3 characters, it would be more useful to invest in CC3 Pipeline, which is optimized for exporting to game engines (it's also constantly improved as opposed to 3DXchange).

CC3 Pipeline also allows you to transform DAZ characters into CC characters (there is a lot of DAZ content that may be of interest). 

You would need iClone to create and add animations to your characters. CC Essentials is good to have also.

So I looked under bundles and there is a Character Creator 3 Pipeline + iClone 7 bundle on this page (https://www.reallusion.com/store/product.html?l=1&p=cc), called Character Creator 3 Animation bundle.

You would need to buy the CC Essential separately (there really should be a bundle with that too).

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Reading This Topic