Profile Picture

Help! Problem with my character with foot. i PLACE T POSE AND THE FEET KEEP ON THE WAY FOR HIGH HEEL...

Posted By cynsegura 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Help! Problem with my character with foot. i PLACE T POSE AND THE FEET...

Author
cynsegura
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/6db81398-2a50-46ee-bdb5-b9e8.png

Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Last Active: 32 minutes ago
Might need a little more info on this.

First of all -- what character?  What clothing?  How did you bring the character into CC3?  (Or create it).  Showing us a screen shot of the entire character outfit would also be helpful (show the modify panel and morphs, along with the scene panel expanded).

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
cynsegura
cynsegura
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.4K reputation)

Thanks always for your great support!
I created the character with character creator. It is the model from character creator.
I also have problems with mesh if I want to place her boots.
All the outfit is working with other characters.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/1f73eb57-c10e-4078-8b5e-ff35.png

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cf6c0ed2-eff9-4e46-a39d-4de1.png
cynsegura
cynsegura
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

i did weight map, confirming and all the options. But all look awful to place the boots well as I showed on the photos on the other post.
Thanks a lot always for your kind help!
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

What boots are those?  

As to the original problem, it looks like you have the boots on and are then either deleting or hiding them (so the feet are up).  If so, before you delete or hide you need to lower the heels using that option in modify.  But first let me know which boots you are using.

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
cynsegura
cynsegura
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

I am using the boots that come on this pack
Professional Outfits-Cloth Bases for Character Creator (Export Version)
The problem is that I cannot modify the feet position. when i place t-posse is still the same, deleting also the boots. I cannot find the way to change that feet position, from there all the problem comes.
What do you suggest to me to be able to change feet position and go back to the original.Thanks!

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/2de60f71-e0f1-40bb-b51d-4d63.png
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Okay -- but there are a LOT of shoes in that pack.  Which shoes in particular are you using?

Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
cynsegura
cynsegura
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

the problem is on the bones from the feet. How can i fix hat problem and make the feet to go back to original position as the one they have it
That problem I believe it came when I placed the boots. It brought desiglimentt that I cannot find a way to fix it.

https://www.reallusion.com/contentstore/iClone/pack/ClothBaseForCharacterCreator_ProfessionalOutfits/contentoverview.html?category=Presets
Here I send you the folder. Maybe you can have a look and see how I can fix this.
I love this character. I was working a lot on this one!
https://www.plustransfer.com/download.php?id=baba2b4b0f48d1671d8c8cc18ebdf406&email=v%C2%8C%C2%81%C2%86xz%C2%88%C2%85tSz%C2%80t%7C%7FAv%C2%82%C2%80

cynsegura
cynsegura
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

I think that the problem on the bones came when in 3d exchange I modified the eyes expression. As the eyes are very big. I had to modify them on 3d exchange. It looks like I forgot to place them on the ground.
I just went to 3dechange but I cannot find the way to go back to t- pose original.
Thanks a lot for your help!
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Yeah, and you've got some sort of custom content (with a tongue, no less!) that I don't have, so I can't modify this character or even test it out.

My plan was to export to iClone and see if I could rotate the foot bones there, and then export from there back to CC3.  But I really can't help you now.

Mike "ex-genius" Kelley

Reading This Topic