Profile Picture

Really Annoyed, could not understand anything

Posted By max3dmaster 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
max3dmaster
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (60 reputation)New Member (60 reputation)New Member (60 reputation)New Member (60 reputation)New Member (60 reputation)New Member (60 reputation)New Member (60 reputation)New Member (60 reputation)New Member (60 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hi,

I am a student of arts and my collage is teaching Reallusion Crazytalk Animator 3, for some reasons I was unable to attend few classes, I have downloaded trial software which is about to expire. I have to design a simple 2 min animation in order to pass my class.

I have purchased a tutorial with no support unfortunately (I am a student).
I have seen many tutorials on youtube, including from Reallusion as well.
I am super expert of flash animation.
I am super expert of many Adobe software.

Problem is I could not understand anything is this software.
1. There is no zoom tool !!!
2. When I try to place and my objects from props, instead of letting me adjust the position and scale of my object it make animation.
3. Its not letting me import any vector object (only png and psd which is not good for result)
4. Unless we spend money and buy full software we are unable to do anything? just anything?

Hope I will get some guideline or just fail in my subject.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 10 minutes ago
max3dmaster (3/23/2019)

Problem is I could not understand anything is this software.

There is obviously a learning curve. You have to invest some time to learn the software. That is why we provide an extensive list of tutorials

1. There is no zoom tool !!!

Zoom is available from the top toolbar or by pressing Z.

2. When I try to place and my objects from props, instead of letting me adjust the position and scale of my object it make animation.

That's because you are moving them when you not at Frame 1. CTA3 uses keyframe animation so moving them at any frame other than Frame 1 will place a transform key on the timeline. The result will be that the props will transition from where you placed them at Frame 1 to the new position. Just make sure you place everything at Frame 1 and you will be fine.

4. Unless we spend money and buy full software we are unable to do anything? just anything?

The trial version is for trying out the software and contains all the features of the full version. You can do everything the full version can but your output will be watermarked.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic