Updating Content

Posted By Dorothy Jean 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Dorothy Jean
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Hello, 

When I update content does the person who purchased that content get an update notice for it so they can have the most updated version?  I did some updates of some content that I created and also downloaded them to test and I did not get any notices and it did not update on my end. I just want to make sure anyone who has purchased my content is getting the updated versions. Thanks!

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/dbdccbe9-2417-45d2-b87d-7b31.jpg

wires
wires
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
I've never received a direct notice informing me that content has been updated in either the Content Store or Marketplace. Almost all Developers post some sort of information somewhere here on the Forum, in the honest hope that users will notice it, RL mention it once in a while and have sent out notices to purchasers when any major changes have been made to assets.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

mr_vidius
mr_vidius
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Dorothy Jean (3/22/2019)
Hello, 

When I update content does the person who purchased that content get an update notice for it so they can have the most updated version?  I did some updates of some content that I created and also downloaded them to test and I did not get any notices and it did not update on my end. I just want to make sure anyone who has purchased my content is getting the updated versions. Thanks!

hi there Dorthy Jean!

in my experience, i get a message from content developers when they update their products i purchased. perhaps you should look into how to send those, who buy your products
a direct message thru the message system. and just so you know.. i purchased some of your content. if you updated it.. i would like to know. i'm very pleased with your work. 

vidius
Dorothy Jean
Dorothy Jean
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Awwwww thanks!!!! Ill try and figure out how to message everyone.  I updated almost all my hair so if u bought some you should re-download them! Lots of good improvements were made.  Thanks again!!!

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/dbdccbe9-2417-45d2-b87d-7b31.jpg

Reading This Topic