Skin I downloaded not showing up in CC3

Posted By Dorothy Jean 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Dorothy Jean
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
Hello,
I downloaded some skin from the marketplace and am unable to locate it in CC3. I found the folder, but its hidden in CC3. I have the latest version of CC3.  Is this a known issue?? Please help!

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/dbdccbe9-2417-45d2-b87d-7b31.jpg

wires
wires
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi Dorothy,

When you download and install an item from either the Content Store or Marketplace you are given the option of saving the installation file after install. This file contains the full path details of the items purchased - something like this:

iClone Character Creator 3 Content install finished!
You may find your content in the following and [Save Log] to view it later:
ccSkin: (21 items)
G:/IC7/Template/Character Creator 3 Template/Skin/Normal/CC3_RTL
G:/IC7/Template/Character Creator 3 Template/Skin/Normal/CC3_RTL/High Resolution

In CC3 it looks like this in the Content Manager:
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/7f993339-3117-427f-a0ed-3b64.png

If you didn't save the installation text file you can regenerate it by downloading the content again, overwriting the previous files, and then at least view the install file before exiting.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

Edited
5 Years Ago by wires

Reading This Topic