Profile Picture

CTA 3 Pro Crashes every time I quit the app (plus a user question)

Posted By drsheck 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

CTA 3 Pro Crashes every time I quit the app (plus a user question)

Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 hours ago
drsheck (3/25/2019)
Peter,
What is best way to do that, as the problem hasn't gone away nor do I expect it to on its own?
Open another ticket?
Post to existing ticket?
Post to the Feedback Tracker again?
Not sure what reasonable amount of time is to wait for answer besides the response I received to a question stating 'will not affect functionality of program' which is not reassuring.

Thanks,
Adam

Hi Adam

I have checked with the CTA dev team and the crashing on exit is a known issue that only seems to affect some users. Sadly at this time, we don't have a solution for it but the dev team are working hard to resolve the issue and hope to have a permanent fix available soon. In the meantime you can continue to use CTA3 as the issue will not cause any data loss or affect your general use of the software.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic