Profile Picture

How to find bibical philistine clothing?

Posted By jeffman1 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
jeffman1
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
I know this seems like an odd question but I am doing a semi-realistic biblical game in unity and I am looking for the biblical philistine head piece. Does anyone know where I can buy or download that accessory for a character inside of character creator or I-clone? In addition, I am looking for clothing to match him (even the headpiece by itself would be great). I would really love it if someone made that to download here in the marketplace with goliath as a bonus that would be a few hundred dollar buy. I would create the headpiece but it seems like a pain in the neck to do so and time consuming (I'm using blender and have not taken many 3d art classes yet but only one in college and a few blender courses).

Edited
5 Years Ago by jeffman1
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
Can you show an image of that piece?

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
jeffman1
jeffman1
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)

Sorry for late reply was working a day job. Hoping to transition to game making but here is an example. I am trying to make the armor as well as the head piece. 
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/83241522-2e57-4d14-ad25-4ac3.jpghttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c492c551-aadf-4c5a-a960-842f.jpg
That's an example, if you can do both be my guest. I prefer both. The shield and sword are easier to do but having something to go off of is great. If anyone knows of a 3d model already made of the above or similar please point me in the right direction.
gordryd
gordryd
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Not exactly what you are looking for, but you could probably use some of these elements:

https://www.reallusion.com/ContentStore/Character-Creator/Pack/Gladiator-Vol1/
https://www.reallusion.com/ContentStore/Character-Creator/Pack/Gladiator-Vol2/default.html

Reallusion Certified Director / Reallusion Best Visual Award / Reallusion Certified Content Developer
See all the G-Tools Plug-Ins available for iClone here: G-Tools Plug-Ins

jeffman1
jeffman1
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

I might be able to repurpose some of the weapons but the armor and headpiece is specific for both of my fighting armies. Maybe their might be a shield I can repurpose for one side. Look up philistine fluted helmet. Sometimes, I get the roman soldier one with the red looking piece that looks like a Mohawk. 

Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Yeah, I find a ton of Roman mohawk helmets, but none of that particular... um, toilet scrubbing one <g>.

You might be able to repurpose one of these:

https://www.daz3d.com/catalog/product/view/id/21585

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
jeffman1
jeffman1
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

I maybe able to repurpose some of the helmets. However, I guess I could make the whole thing from scratch in blender if I needed to. If you can find any of the armor they use for common Roman soldiers though I could definitely repurpose it because their armor was similar. 

Kelleytoons (3/24/2019)
Yeah, I find a ton of Roman mohawk helmets, but none of that particular... um, toilet scrubbing one <g>.

You might be able to repurpose one of these:

https://www.daz3d.com/catalog/product/view/id/21585

Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

If you search the Daz website you'll find a lot of Roman armor (and some fantasy armor that might also be useful).  Almost any of those pieces will work fine in CC3 through Transformer (and if you want to be sure just let me know which piece and I can test it out).

Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
jeffman1
jeffman1
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Kelleytoons (3/25/2019)
If you search the Daz website you'll find a lot of Roman armor (and some fantasy armor that might also be useful).  Almost any of those pieces will work fine in CC3 through Transformer (and if you want to be sure just let me know which piece and I can test it out).

I think I will repurpose the roman armor and do the head piece myself. Almost a 1/4 of the battles are with the philistines (not quite that much but going to be close). I made a good first time piece inside of blender already. Its just a cylinder with the top piece spread out but I will double check for roman gear first. I know their has to be similar roman armor that can be repurposed. 

Delerna
Delerna
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Here is my attempt so far.
Still working on finishing off the texturing. Especially the hat 
Also working on creating the other hat too
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9c3a0c95-95f9-4a2e-9523-62d2.png

i7-3770 3.4GHz CPU 16 GB Ram   
GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Reading This Topic