Profile Picture

Is there any way to remove or repair the audio file for a project?

Posted By Data Juggler 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Is there any way to remove or repair the audio file for a project?

Author
Data Juggler
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 hours ago
I recorded frames 1 thru 1800 with spoken audio, and then I tried to use Create Animation > From File for a demonic sounding text I bought at frame 1801.

When I played back, the music that is included with the audio file must have corrupted the audio track, and now I have tried recording from IClone for a longer duration than the corrupted scenes and tried a longer file, and no matter what I do at the 1801 frame mark where the file was attempted, I get something that sounds like fast forward playing of a cassette tape (if anyone still living remembers what that sounds like).

I have another saved copy of the project, but it was several versions ago, and as I finish this post I am adding my Video Projects directory to Git so I can have Undo and version history and all that, but my time machine is broken so I thought I would ask if there is a way to remove all audio references from a project before I redo a bunch of changes?

Thanks

Creator of the free website:
PixelDatabase.Net
A Free Online Text Based Image Editor
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/6e6663e2-0ecf-447a-ab3d-d49d.png

Edited
5 Years Ago by Data Juggler

Reading This Topic