Profile Picture

New Perception neuron animation for free coming soon!

Posted By wungun 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
wungun
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi everyone I cleaned up another motion from my Perception Neuron  Session I will release it for free soon with other motions Enjoy!

3dtester
3dtester
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Really looking forward to it!

Thanks,
3dtester

nicki_flores
nicki_flores
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I have a question since you seem to know how to use the software. The Axis Neuron is working fine. I'm just playing around with the right arm and it moves on the screen.  However when I go the motion live plug in Iclone and activate the perception neuron, it doesn't recognize any actors. What am I missing?https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9b53a068-426f-482f-b46f-5bc5.jpg
wungun
wungun
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Sorry i use motion builder with my suit because of problems like this. I would try and see if your sensor is being picked up I cant tell you because I dont use the live plug in

kungphu
kungphu
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
From your screenshot it appears you have selected hand animation, but you haven’t checked the avatar yet. So if you press preview there, you aren’t connected. Make sure BVH is selected in Axis Neuron, I think it is or else you won’t get a connection. Select the avatar for both hand and body and it should work.

Typically I have no issues connecting to Motion Live, but after mocapping several scenes (over an hours worth of various captures) Motion Live will stop recognizing my avatar after working fine for several scenes. If you have the plain Perception Neuron plug that will work and is rock solid. For some reason Motion Live times out. At that point a restart seems to fix things but is a major PITA if you are on a time crunch.

You could ask RL if they would give you the PN standalone plug for free since you paid for Motion Live PN. I believe they went the other way around for me. I had to get ML, but they gave me the gear profile for free. The reason I mention the standalone PN plugin is because when I’ve had this issue, I’ve switched to the PN standalone plug and I’m good to go! Zero issues with the standalone plug. Even after 2 hours of macapping. That was the only way to finish my projects.

My "NEWEST" LatestSmile  Movie Made With Amaaaazing iClone

—> High Noon”ish” in Narrow Valley<—

Reading This Topic