Profile Picture

New to this. Can someone help?

Posted By tvnguyen89 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
tvnguyen89
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I have the standard version of crazytalk animator 3. im trying to put together an animation to use for my wedding proposal. i bought the "business woman" body from the marketplace and I used the "create head" tool to upload a cropped out image of her face. i went through the process of calibrating her face but the head is not automatically attached to the bones of the g3 body upon uploading the image. i read about the "attach" feature and tried to click and highlight the head bone on my girlfriends head and click on the head bone of the character but nothing works or my program gets stuck and sometimes does not respond.https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/2d44c40e-bdc6-4aeb-8a94-7219.png
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

Please try the following:

1. While in Composer mode first resize and position the head so it is correctly placed. 
2. Then select the Head image so it has a blue bounding box around it. 
3. Now click the "Attach" button from the top toolbar and click on the Head Bone to attach the head to the body. 
4. Return to Stage mode and you should find the head will move with the body when it is animated.

Note: If you are not sure which bone is which in Composer mode, just mouse over the bones and the name of the bone will be displayed.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic