question about already pursuased products

Posted By Ellessarr 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Ellessarr
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
ok i was looking at teh softwater store when i saw that promotions where if you buy one of the cc3 promotional bundles you get that for free
https://www.reallusion.com/contentstore/character-creator/pack/conforming-hair/default.html
and my question is if peoples which already purchuised one of the bundles like the CC3+essenssials, could also get it for free too??? because i've already bought it and don't make sense buy again to get that hairs

another questions is toward getting discounts if i'm already have part of the bundles like i'm already have the CC3 but i want to buy the pack to get a better discount in the others parts of the pack, have any chance to get a discount toward the CC3 like for exemple a full bundle is let's say 200 them removing the cc3 it's reduce the price in 100, them i have to pay only 100 instead of the 200 for that bundle??? i remember read something about that being able to buy later bundles with discount based on what i'm already have, it's possible???
Edited
5 Years Ago by Ellessarr
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi Ellessarr,

I don't think it possible. It's a time-limited sales campaign.
For the existing members like you, you may have chance to get the best price during the pre-order period last year, or have good discount with member price. Smile

Miranda

Reading This Topic