Profile Picture

Use iClone Animations in CrazyTalk Animator?

Posted By Chucks -7600 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Chucks -7600
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (822 reputation)Veteran Member (822 reputation)Veteran Member (822 reputation)Veteran Member (822 reputation)Veteran Member (822 reputation)Veteran Member (822 reputation)Veteran Member (822 reputation)Veteran Member (822 reputation)Veteran Member (822 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
I have CTA3 Pipeline and have looked at the iClone Dance animations that Reallusion sells. What does it takes to use iClone dance moves  inside CrazyTalk Animator 3? Sure would be nice to have!
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
You can use iClone motions in CrazyTalk Animator 3 but only with G2 characters. 3D motions won't work with G3 characters.

Unfortunately, not all motion packs are compatible with CTA3. For many of our older iClone 5/6 packs, these will install directly into CTA3 and be available in Content Manager. Unfortunately, some of our latest iClone motion packs will still work in CTA3 but won't install directly to CTA3. For these packs (Evolution of Dance etc.) you would need to install to iClone 7 and then drag and drop the motion clips into CTA3 and apply to your G2 character.

Please feel free to let me know the packs you are interested in and I will let you know if they are compatible and how they can be installed into CTA3. 

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic