Profile Picture

Flying 3D text in CrazyTalk Animator 3

Posted By thai.le.csc 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
thai.le.csc
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (122 reputation)Junior Member (122 reputation)Junior Member (122 reputation)Junior Member (122 reputation)Junior Member (122 reputation)Junior Member (122 reputation)Junior Member (122 reputation)Junior Member (122 reputation)Junior Member (122 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hi everyone,
I want to fly a lying 3D text as below image (assume it is lying and seeing the sky Smile ). How I make it to fly up and look ahead (I mean not see the sky). I think I need another 3D text that is standing and use Transform to fly it from lying to stand and look ahead, am I right? Could you please advise me?

Thanks,
Thai.
Ibis Fernandez
Ibis Fernandez
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
CTA is strictly an animator/compositor. Not and authoring environment. You will still need to use a thrird party application for actually creating the 3D text.

With that said, you can import your 3d text as a prop, and just animate it using any of the animation options within cta. Zoom, transform, scale, blah blah blah.

If you make your 3d text as a native vector graphic (SWF format) you can preserve the image quality regardless of how much you zoom and transform it.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ad51c90b-00a8-459d-8ca4-2136.gif
Ibis Fernandez   |   (available for hire)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Professional Animator, Filmmaker | Creator of the highest quality (modular) G2 rigs for cartoon animator and developer of Toon Titan and Puppet Producer 
Author of Flash Animation and Cartooning: A Creative Guide
>>> be sure to check out http://toontitan.com for professional grade assets, templates, and custom tools for Cartoon Animator and more.

Reading This Topic