Profile Picture

How to insert a video in a scene

Posted By nannasuen 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
nannasuen
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi!
I'm making a presentation for my nephew and I want to insert a video in my bakcground but I don't know how to do it. I try to make a layer but it says that the codec is not support by my system!!! 
Can anybody help, please?
Thanks a lot!
sjonesdc
sjonesdc
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
nannasuen (3/2/2019)
Hi!
I'm making a presentation for my nephew and I want to insert a video in my bakcground but I don't know how to do it. I try to make a layer but it says that the codec is not support by my system!!! 
Can anybody help, please?
Thanks a lot!

This means that your operating system can not play that video format.  You can download and install the codec. Search for K-Lite Codec Pack. After installation your system will be able to play most of the video formats. (This is for the PC. I'm not familiar with the Mac.)  This is based on my experience....Hopefully, users with more knowledge than me will chime in. 

sjonesdc Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

Edited
5 Years Ago by sjonesdc

Reading This Topic